Friday, August 8, 2008

Bowling in Houston (Pearland)

Every month we travel to Houston to visit with Courtney. This time we went bowling....and I remembered the camera! The kids had such a blast. We all enjoy the time we get to spend with Courtney. As you can tell she is REALLY tall. She towers over me...not saying much since I am only 5'4" but she even called me a "shrimp".... The kids bowled on one lane and Steve & I bowled on another. The first game...I beat Steve. However, that is about all I am good for. Steve beat me pretty good the 2nd game.

Lindsey did pretty good...when her ball actually made it down the alley. She even got a strike and a couple of spares! Steve or I would "help" the ball. If we didn't get a hand on it...the ball would make it about 1/2 way down and then an employee would have to go get it back for us!


Braeden just couldn't stay seated. He always has to be in the action.


Look at Kylie's form!!



0 comments: