Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lindsey's 1st day of Preschool

Lindsey was so excited to go to preschool. She was dressed and ready by 7:30am...preschool didn't start of course until 10:00am. We (me and some other ladies from my ward) are doing a preschool co-op. Don't feel bad if you don't know what it is. I didn't either. A group of mom's get together...in this case kids and mom's from Lindsey's Sunbeam class, and the preschool rotates each week to one of our houses and we are the teacher. My turn is coming up in another week or so. But so far it's going pretty well. I'll let you know if I still think so after I have my turn. We team up so when I teach I will have another mom there to help and when it is her turn to teach I will be there to help. There are 8 kids total. Lindsey loves it. She is so ready to go to school.


I had to get a picture of the back pack!




0 comments: