Friday, October 17, 2008

The Dead President's...almost

This is the coolest thing. It is just sitting on the side of the freeway (US 288). It is on the way to see Courtney just south of downtown Houston on the way to Pearland. It's in the middle of an empty field. They appear to be made of fiberglass. I have wanted to stop for a long time to get pictures. I'm usually asleep and so we haven't stopped. This trip I was awake and remembered. There is no plaque or anything to show why they are there or why they chose these particular presidents.

George H.W. Bush, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Lyndon B. Johnson, and John F. Kennedy.






1 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Hey, I finally found you, thanks for leaving another message. How come I never heard or saw of such a thing? This is right up our alley, your blog was fun to read and get caught up. you're such a great mom. Belated happy birthday wishes, Amy Jo