Friday, October 17, 2008

More...Houston Children's Museum

Fun with Hats...


Face painting...what a cute little kitty! Meow...


Kylie was a good sport and let Lindsey paint her face...

This was a '67 (maybe) Ford Mustang that the kids could sit it and play with.


Courtney said she wants a car just like this one when she gets old enough to drive. I thought "ok" since they had it all tore apart and it wasn't goin' anywhere. It would be the perfert car for her! I wanted one of these cars when I was in High School. My dad wouldn't consider it because he said it would cost too much to fix it up. I got a 1970 Pontiac Firebird instead. It was my brothers. I had it repainted (orange/red) and reupolstered. It was fun to drive. Glad I don't have it now. I think it got about 2 miles to the gallon. It was a Formula 400!


This was a game that you had to arrange the tiles so that the numbers added up to "15" in all directions. It took Sam about 10 seconds. He was very reluctant to let me take his picture. I think that he thinks he is getting too old.


This was a contraption game, kind of like an etch-a-sketch. There were two wheels that you used to guide the blue square with the ping pong balls around the trail trying to avoid the holes. It was fun.


Hats...


More Hats....What fun you can have with a hat!

0 comments: