Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Conversation with Lindsey


I was looking through a catalog last night. It is from a company called the Vermont Country Store. It's kind of a cool store. It has things from years gone buy that are hard to find. I was commenting on items that I remember from when I was a kid and it might be fun to order some things.


Lindsey said, "Mom, just go to Walmart. They have EVERYTHING you need!" (No doubt that is what the Walmart commercial says.)
Then Kylie said, "They don't have everything...they don't have pianos."

Lindsey replied, "We don't need a piano, we already have one!"

Kylie, "They don't have houses."

Lindsey, "Uh huh...doll houses."

I love 5 year olds. I told Steve I was going to miss her...when she grows up!

1 comments:

Jo Jo said...

five year olds are the best - love that catalog as well - and they definitely don't sell those kind of pictures