Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vrooommm, Vrrrrooommmm

Braeden is delighted with "his" new to us 4-wheeler. I was a little nervous with him riding the "big" 4-wheelers (at least that is what I told Steve)...really I just wanted to buy one. Part of the fun of living on the farm is being able to ride 4-wheelers. It is only an 80 cc so it doesn't go very fast. Now that he "knows" how to ride this one, it doesn't go fast enough. He wants to ride the big ones. I told him that is EXACTLY why I bought this one for him, and Kylie. Kylie has finally learned to ride this one. She didn't want to ride it because she had to learn to shift the gears. On the big ones she could put it in 2nd gear and just go. Now they can go on their own 4-wheeler with the big kids to change sprinklers. He already lost the only key to it. And you can't just go buy a key. You have to buy the starter switch. I think $55.00 is pretty expensive for a key! I told him not to worry that he will be able to work it off for me. Most of the houses we are looking at buying don't have any grass...just lots and lots of rocks. Probably more that $55.00 worth of rock moving. I figure I will make out pretty good!



0 comments: