Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spring Sing

This was the end of the year program that Koosharem Elementary performed. For those of you who know Kylie and Braeden this was a remarkable event. They have NEVER wanted to perform in a school program. Braeden participated in one, I think. They are both so shy that I could never get them to. Not only did they participate they both played the recorder and line danced to Rascal Flatts song, "Bob that Head." It was so much fun watching. I got so wrapped up in the moment, this is the only picture I managed to take. Note: Braeden is wearing a PINK shirt. He begged me to buy it for him. They need a spring-colored shirt for the program. He said "all of his friends were wearing pink." Apparently, Pink is the "in" thing at Koosharem Elementary this year!


0 comments: