Thursday, January 15, 2009

If I Was A Snowman...


Braeden wrote this story for school:

"If I was a snowman I would make a ramp on a really tall hill and get a surfboard. Then go down the hill, up the ramp, drop the surfboard, then slide on my belly down the rest of the hill. Next I will make a fort and have a snowball fight. Next, I would go ice skating like crazy. I would do front flips and back flips, twists and turns. When the sun started to come up I would put everything back where it belongs and run back to my yard."

1 comments:

Jo Jo said...

This could have been any one of my boys' poem living in Texas. We missed winter so much! Now we're here and freezing, with no snow, but I'm glad to be experiencing more seasons. I smiled to read you were out cleaning your garage. I couldn't dream about doing that now, but I sure did that stuff while living in Texas.