Monday, January 5, 2009

More Christmas

Braeden got this Nerf dart gun game. Like laser tag only with Nerf darts. It is so much fun. We had a game of "dart wars." It was us (Steve and me) against all of them. We won of course.


Lindsey was on our team. Her job was to collect all of the "spent" darts that were on the floor and bring them to us. Truth be told...she was probably the reason we won. She was very good at her job.

Dancing in celebration when they realized what was in the box...a Nintendo Wii... I love group presents. It saves a lot of money. I bought this one off of ebay for a steal. I got it from some guy that had it for 18 months and only played it a few times. It was in perfect condition. Plus it came with lots of games and accessories. I probably got it for 1/2 of what the guy originally paid for all of it.


0 comments: