Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Children are Flowers in the Garden of Life...


Lindsey is such a joy for me...all of my children are but...maybe because she is the last. I've tried to slow down a bit and really listen and enjoy her on a daily basis. She has such a cute and precocious personality. We have been cleaning the garage and she went out the other day and proclaimed, "Nice job on the garage, Dad!" She comes up for no reason and gives you a hug and says, "I Love you!" She asked me the other day what I was going to do with my day when she grew up and went to school like the other big kids. I said, "proabably be sad and wonder what you are doing." She told me not to be sad that she would come home everyday. I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessing of motherhood. I waited for so long and I wasn't very patient either. I see in each of them such a valiant spirit and I am truly humbled that I am their mother. I pray that I can live up to that calling.

1 comments:

Jo Jo said...

That's a beautiful tribute to your daughter. I think you're a wonderful mother. Love the new look!